Death

 Caution: This was not for publishing; Proceed at your own risk.



Death is easy, painless, but if you want that way, you need to leave your body to somewhere far away before anyone finds out. What's painful is seeing your loved ones cry, otherwise it's not that hard. You know the atmosphere. I have seen this in some movie saying Death is for the living. I don't know why I'm suddenly talking about the Death, I don't know how many Deaths I have seen or participated in funerals, maybe more than auspicious occasions more vivid the experiences are those smell of Agarbathis but after a few days everyone leaves, all that will be left is some remembrance in a frame. But I hope the soul stays seeing their loved ones making sure they are okay, sometimes heartbroken how quickly they get back to their living followed by peace not happiness.  Sad truth; We can't fill the void when they leave. It's 30 Minutes past 12 in the night, I hope everyone is fine, I stay fine all through the night and see the light of the day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep