21

 It's been a decade since that tragedy happened. When it happened, I started to think, approximately when can I recover, may be it was childish; It took 15 years to develop to my original state, so I thought another 15 years, maybe with me trying to the best, I was 21 at that time, what is supposed to be the beautiful time in everyone's life, I could recover, rounding up another four or five years 35, I will be alright without even touching medicines. Now I'm 32 I recovered well, and I'm unmarried, maybe another two or three years I will be in my original state. I'm in this position with no taste of medicines, maybe I should give some credit to myself about how I managed. Still that number is echoing inside my mind, 21, what an age to get destroyed. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep