Don’t cry

Last night, I had a dream. In that dream, I found myself in the midst of a celebration, and I was dancing. Then, I got this weird feeling like someone was stalking me, but I couldn’t pinpoint who it was. I ordered a drink, and looked around, but there was nothing. As I was returning to the dance floor, I began to notice eyes which were targeting me, and that really started to make me uncomfortable. I wanted to ask them what’s wrong with them, but I couldn’t. I asked for help, and no one cared.

As they were closing in on me, I closed my eyes, and that’s all I could remember from the dream. When I woke up, I was really tired, and I don't know why I feel so tired after having a good sleep, added with a dream. It’s like I never had a minute of sleep, and the odd thing is such nights are plenty now. So, today, I’m going to find out what’s happening.


I opened my eyes, and I had only one urge, to scream. And, I was screaming endlessly, as people took me in arms, and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I looked around, and someone was saying to me, your mommy is here, don’t cry.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep