Miss those days

 I still remember the colourful dark days, I used to wake up early in the morning, take a shower and I close my eyes listening to chants and devotional music. It was peaceful. I lost attachment to everything, I lost the fear of death, I lost  all the relationship attachments. I even had a thought what if I die today, but I wasn't worried, I don't know why I thought that way, I never felt anyone needing my presence, I was in pure bliss, like I have already lived enough. Looking back, I had no regrets, a life well lived with the comfort that though I have collected so many scars I never scarred anyone. And I never felt the need to look for Marriage, I was complete, enlightenment flowed into me, I knew we are nothing but flesh filled with hormones, all there is, a soul, an eternal one.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep