Union

I thought there was something broken inside me, something that need fixing, but what need fixing was my soul. He is broken, and he is not willing to cooperate until he sees justice for what happened to us. Now, we have begun to crawl out of the ditch we have fallen into, and I can see why it wasn’t happening. We saw hell together, and they guided us back for we are not supposed to be there. So, we came back, broken. We asked for hell for we know heaven won’t accommodate us for such deaths. We are here, fighting our way back, but changed, tears change people. Now, we are dreaming for that union once we had. A dream unfulfilled. I don’t know when that moment happens, but we are waiting, to put the past behind, to wake up together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep