Slow ride

My situation asks me to rush, but I like this going slow. There is something about being an artist, I don’t need loads of cash, just enough. And in return I get to live my life in peace. Look at the things I have now, wind, music, what else do I need? Money, after a certain limit is just numbers, I even planned to retire after some time, so much early than my fellow human beings. What if I don’t have much time left, what if the world is about to end in three days, would any of it matter? Sometimes, I think, home schooling was better in my life, why spend twenty-five years of our precious life learning things others found out, when we can find our life purpose and knowledge on our own. Looking back, I don’t remember much from my school life, I’m still the same, raw.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep