Recovering

Back when in my academic years, I didn’t understand many terms my friends used. But now I do, they were so dirty. And I was too clean. I asked none about what actually they meant, I had the slightest idea, but I was so busy in other things, I loved music, I had no time, now I understand they weren’t so clean. This is how I grown up, had help from none, had to discover all by myself. When the first anomaly happened, I thought I was sick, then I forgot about it, and one day I blew the rocket. Still, nothing’s changed, but that’s what made me who I’m today, it trained me to think. Maybe people think I’m too extreme, because I’m so raw, I don’t know how others work, everything I did, I did according to what I felt right. And that’s how I fell, but I’m recovering from the damage, spreading my wings, to fly once again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep