Library

Some people think keeping me out of library will keep me away from the love of books. But I don’t want to have an entire library to myself. I can’t hope to read every book written in this world. I paint often, but I don’t use the whole set of brushes, just a few of them. I want to travel, but that doesn’t mean I want to know every nook and corner of this world, just a temporary stay somewhere far from home and come back when I misses the home. But some people are opposite to this without understanding the depth of what they are saying without thinking. No matter how far you go, there will come a point you miss the home, you can’t roam forever. When it comes to books, I used to finish one to two books per week, but I stopped, I knew what I was aiming was impossible, I just opted for a small bookshelf instead for the whole library. Now I don’t want to read new books very often, I want to go back to my favorite ones and read them again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep