No

If there was something between us, would I have been alright? The only thing that’s aching me was what happened to me physically, it’s keeping me in a circle. Otherwise, for what reason, I would even think about her. I don’t know a single quality of her, never had a conversation, never properly heard her voice, never seen properly, not a good memory only charred remains of mine, and I’m looking at them now. They tried to force her on me when I was repeatedly implying a no. Then it became a suffocation for me until that son of a bitch came and sat near me. A fox, he thinks of himself, but he is nothing short of a coward, a disgrace. He must be her dad or I don’t know what to call him. He is well suited for the word I’m not telling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep