Time


I still remember the night I shed tears when I listened to this music, I knew there was something, I wouldn’t cry without a reason. Last night, it came true, I was dying. Not anymore. I can’t go into details, it’s our little secret. This is my second chance, and I don’t want to continue what I’ve been doing, that’s the deal. Everyone thinks I’m editing myself, but actually, the truth is I’m a teenager, there is still aplenty to go, I even doubt if I’m 18. Yes, I’m growing up, but age is still a number, I have experiences that goes far beyond my age.

It was deep, I don’t think there was a chance of survival that deep. I don’t know if that was the reason for my stunted growth. Everything changed when I started to pray years ago, the two molars who have been hiding under my skin came out, you can see I’m not the same person anymore, but that’s not the only thing that grew with it. Everything grew, both good and bad, and last night it was critical. Whoever that caused me the changes in behavior, I want you to stop, I don’t want to die. Evidence was there, headaches, we can’t call it headaches, it’s like electrical charge over one side of my brain, then it came random switching sides, I thought it was this room or some negative energy playing with me, then the recent nausea, trouble remembering things. But God came to the action at the right moment, otherwise I don’t think I had many years left in me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep