Superhuman

My thoughts when I realized some features of mine were robbed from me. There is more to life than an hour of pleasure, things that people miss when enjoying a normal life, I wasn’t sad partly because of I forgot how it felt, because a year or ten months before I promised myself to commit in studies, so I never found out, but it had its bright sides, the trauma was less severe. Then I looked around the life around me, and I noticed it’s not the same as we grow up, the things we enjoy when we are young. They are no longer passionate, it doesn’t mean I won’t be passionate, it is that their understanding is better, and they will be knowing each other really well, and with kids, their future kids, things get a little busier, and these things rarely happens when I will be rocking my life. The things I could do, the possibilities are endless, I didn’t blame anyone, I thought it was mostly because of my medicines, I never doubted anyone because I came too far from the events almost a year, at least it stood tall at that time. Imagine what a tragedy it would have been if it was the next day. I was very stable at that moment like always, and I knew it won’t impact my life in any way, it’s just will be different from other people’s life. But God had other plans, I didn’t lose hope, and I started to see clouds in my sky, though they were initially scarce. Then one day I began praying, and from then on, my life has been on a miraculous journey, my options widened, my hope grew, I became a superhuman. Now, I’m no longer worried about my future, my hopes are big, and I’m taking one step after another to this endless journey of life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep