My past life

It’s sad when I think about myself, I’m not me, how is it possible? I knew myself very well, he was my most favourite, he was so kind and down to earth, he had no enemies, he saw a friend in everyone he met, he saw good in everyone, and he saw himself in everyone he got to know. That’s why his life was so hard, he thought everyone was same as him. He was never rude to anyone, he never lied, he was always alone, but it never hurt him, he was so used to the solitude, he was always joyful, he liked to joke, always having fun at even his cost, very active. Now, I don’t joke, maybe it’s the part of growth, packed with brutal honesty, doesn’t smile much, he was the opposite of everything I said, he was fun, always smiling, people pleaser, he liked funny people who doesn’t take life much seriously, he was so lovely. Praised by all, center of attraction, very unique, but he hated it. He wanted praises to stop when most of the people were craving for it. When somebody talked shit about him, he always enjoyed it, because it was so rare in his life, maybe that’s what got him killed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep