Memories

I’m in the mood to write, with this background music, it feels so good. But no words can explain somethings about how it used to be. Those days when my pets used to sleep in my lap, gave me company while I was studying. That non-stop talking with your sibling. But now it’s all memories. But everything collapsed when aliens started messing with our brains. They made us fight each other, now I’m sitting with just those memories, and I look at my pets whether to pet them or not.

It was full of life, laughter, even the rain was magical. Now in that same home, with the same people, I don’t feel safe. My pets made my life beautiful, now I just stare at them from distance, sometimes I blink my eyes and they do the same in return. My life was beautiful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep