It was just a fire.

I never questioned anything, I was simply praying, and everything else, God took care of. But the world labelled everything I do, If I simply draw a fire in my iPad, then it is suddenly about her when I never even thought of her, and when I looked into the picture years after, there I saw her. I never spent a minute thinking about her, the only thing I did was pray, and the things I wrote was supposed to end up in the trash, but suddenly from somewhere I got this idea not to throw it away. Reading it anyone will think that I’m holding some kind of grudge against her, but the fact was never. I was just developing my skills, but she was never in my mind. If God was never there, my story would have been non-existent and everything that happened to me still be inside some corner of my mind. When I was mute, God made me talk, gave me clarity about what happened.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep