Trying at horror - Would you believe?

Someone is waiting for me, circling me, I can hear her footsteps (Anklets).  Actually, she woke me up and now she is outside or some chill is near my foot, I don’t know why it’s so cold. I thought these were the product of someone’s imagination, but no. These things are real. This is not my first encounter with its kind, but that felt like a dream, but now it’s live. I can hear it right now.

Those anklets, I’m hearing, at first, I thought someone is trying to play with me, any recorded sound playing in a loop, but it’s different, there is something I noticed. If I focus on the sound, one minute it’s near me, and the next moment it is somewhere far from me. Things are getting weird here. Hey, if you are reading this, please don’t frighten me (I was talking to that lady who is supposed to wear a white saree while pacing back and forth). I don’t know what happened after I wrote this, it has been two days, and nights are silent.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep