Photo

This one is about the girl who is living in the neighborhood. We used to go to same school when we were young, and we used to exchange books when we were absent on school days, a few times. She used to come with her parent, and me the same. Then my brother started to create stories about us, and used to spread that misinformation with my tuition teachers and my close friends, and my friends celebrated with it. Then, when we reached eighth standard, she moved to another school. But my friends went on with it, so did my brother and those teachers. Then there came the day of her marriage, I wasn’t personally invited, but my family was altogether invited, so they pushed me to go. I went there, and there were few of my friends and I got trapped in their group photo, a group photo without a personal invite. A few days later, I saw myself in Facebook in that group photo. Recently, her mother passed away, but my brother wanted me to be there, I found it really suspicious, because besides all these events I have never talked to her nor had any other connection, then why would I visit her, and make my first conversation at the funeral of her mother. I’m sharing this information, because there is widespread misinformation about us, I don’t know whether she is aware of these things. Where ever my brother comes in, I see foul.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep