Fiction?

One night, I woke up, and saw something, my brother. His face was not the same, what I saw was a skull painted green. Another day, I painted something, in that, I painted what I saw, it included my father, I don’t know why, I painted him red. Are they humans? One day I saw a tail behind my mom’s back. That night when I saw my brother, I still remember, he was pacing, it was the time all of the chaos were happening in my life. According to intel, it’s my grand mother who helped them to trap me. Mother of my father. I even suspect my mother could see dead people. But they are not immune to fear. They fear death like everyone else in this world. I don’t know if these events had a role in making me immune to fears and worrying about some shitty videos about me. There are so many questions that needs answering in my life, I should be worried, about the things that need attention. Here, my life is uncertain, you could see a knife hidden where you step, water in the stairs, the things that make you fall, people who wants all of this to happen. Here, I can’t think about tomorrows, because I have to save that day, my life, and outside, if my attention deviates, I know what will happen. Vehicles come faster when they see my face, I can’t cross the road without double checking, and there are some who comes in the wrong direction. Seeing this anyone will think I’m needlessly worrying, but I’m not. It’s real.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep