Colours

Do I hate her? Certainly, no. I wanted to see her once after that hospital thing to make sure she was ok. I even prayed for her. None of the paintings had any intention to include her, somehow God made it happen, it was not my doing. The only control I had was choosing colours. The things they had shown to me even when my eyes were open was unfair. That’s the only reason I wanted to see her. So do all the writings, I never meant any of it, I just wanted the whispering and visions to stop. Actually, I never wrote all of it with the intention to publish. One day, from somewhere I got this idea why not? It was actually supposed to be get lost with my other files like always. How would I do something hurtful to the person once I liked?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep