What happened?

I have never enjoyed any song like this. But someone stole it away from me, because my breathing is no longer the same when listening to this song, like some kind of sickness got into me. When I’m not focusing on the song, doing other things, some part of the song feels like listening for the first time, but altogether it is lost. It was like electricity come after a long power cut, all of me were enjoying it.


 
Another song I lost with this is Lalitha pancharatnam, it’s the same, someone stole my breathing pattern from normal to abnormal.

The only way I lost access to this song is after I played this song in my relative’s car when we were going for my brother’s marriage. After a day it sounded flat, it was like no music, listening to something boring. You can listen to any song in your mind when we are outside, but afterwards I can’t access these two songs. The condition is still the same, unsolved.

I have a vague memory of finding some bite marks in my legs that morning, must be the people in my home or relatives will be behind this. It was such a beautiful music. Maybe they were trying to take away my interest in music, but it was just the beginning, many more beautiful music came into my library, and it kept coming. I can’t just expect them to make this a long-term profession. Another weird experience I had was when I discussed about singing songs with one of the relatives present in the car, and within a day or two, one of my headphones pair stopped working. They are cockroaches, afraid, they know my abilities.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep