Cowards

I don’t know why I hate that guy so much, even seeing his image, I want to punch him in the face. Maybe I know something that I still don’t know. I never felt this much hatred to anyone else, there must be a reason. When I first met him in the college, he seemed normal, but after a few days, he turned out to be an asshole. Maybe I expected a little more decency from him than everyone else. But that can’t be a reason for such hatred. Something is hidden. I thought he was a mature person, but he turned out to be a toddler life, maybe he made some immature decisions that irks me still. His energies are weird, I don’t feel anything like this to anyone else. About his character, he was pretty much the same like everyone else I found there, one person in person, another with people around, two faced bitch, I hate such people generally. A personality without self-respect. That’s why I hate that place so much, attention seeking bastards. They talk with disrespect with people, and later come to solidify the relationship with sweet talk, cowardice, that’s all I can see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep