Cold

I was struggling to keep my eyes open. I don’t know what would have happened If I just let go. I was hesitant, that was close. I never saw that coming. I was chanting, I did the best I could, that wasn’t enough, it was unexpected, I never had time. I knew I had company, it was cold, but I didn’t expect that. I thought it was over, but somehow, I made it back. God’s help was on time. The only question that’s on my mind Do I have a future here? Let’s find out. These days, I was short on praying, still everything worked out on my favour, I hope my teams are here. Writing this, I don’t feel anything, no change in pulse rate, it’s cold as the room. What happened to me? Maybe I spent too much time on survival mode, now it’s the only mode I function.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep