Unfair

My life there was also uninteresting, it was like serving time, altogether it has been fourteen years, and I still feel like a prisoner. I’m walking in a circle, unable to get out of the loop, I can’t be blamed. They just come uninvited, embarrassing themselves and leaves, but they are not stopping. At first, they thought they can win by stomping over me and dominating me, but that won’t work with me, and the scars are still ripe, the words from the first day itself, it’s still echoing inside my mind, and it won’t just fade away. Their strategy was pathetic, first destroy me psychologically and then show their sympathy, who needs it? Actions have consequences, everything comes at a price, they can’t just walk away or expect me to forget or forgive everything, it’s unfair. They need to understand, things will never be the way it used to be, they made their choices, and I made my decision.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep