Stay away

The person who pretended to be my friend told me this thing through the phone that I have already finished my course, now why do you care what happens, go and kiss her. And I was too blind in his friendship and in her. I was in like some kind of trance, unable to wake up, believing everything he says. 

I still he remembers what he said. He wanted me to get in the class and kiss her in front of everyone, but I wasn’t that insane. I never attempted that. After their plan failed, he called me one day and asked why did you grab her, I didn’t understand him. On my mind, I was thinking of me grabbing her hand, but the way he made the conversation was intended something else. That conversation was in the back of my mind the whole time, but I never thought such a thought would become a reality. After getting what he needed to screw me, he slowly started avoiding me by disconnecting my calls, and not picking it up at all. I think there was a lot of planning involved prior to that incident, and he had support from a lot of people. Normal people wouldn’t do such things. And they are believing they can do it again by haunting me like ghosts. It’s better they stay away from me; they will hurt themselves if they come closer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep