Doing nothing

Doing nothing is the hardest thing to do. Most of the people can’t exist without doing anything. They would go insane if they do so. I was like them, always doing things with something in mind, I think it’s called being productive. But its another thing to do something which has nothing to do with money, most of the time, it becomes the real productive thing to do. Like sitting idle doing nothing for the whole day, away from the chaos, just breathing, listening to music for hours, playing games as like it is your world. Some time ago, I had this plan to do some work and earn just enough to retire; not billions I had in mind, just enough to live peacefully. Then, I would do these things which has nothing to do with money, and live peacefully. I wanted to settle down and breathe, I wanted to live. I like the feeling when I’m writing this, out in the open, the soft wind which gives me some kind of comfort. It’s one of the things money can’t buy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep