They had no brains

The level of abuse they did to me, I want to explain. On the last time I went to pay my supplementary exam fees, I was with someone who I thought was my friend at that time. He was all alone, and he tried to scar me with abusive words, but this time he was afraid, for he was alone and his minions were nowhere to be seen. Imagine him with the whole class behind him, that too for four years, how worse it would get. If he is reading this, he can relive this memory about how cowardly and afraid he was when he was using that word. He was in a way checking me, if I would react or not. He needed his followers to laugh at the jokes he says, alone he is a dumb fool. It’s true for most of the guys I found there, good for nothing bastards. Now, anyone who reads this can have a very good idea about why I hate those people this much. They had the numbers 99:1, still they failed to pull off a victory and they are on the losing side. When I spent time with them for the first time, it was so boring, it was like a silent movie, so I tried to enhance the mood, and they were bent on taking those for abusing me in a toxic way. They never had anything for themselves except having fun at other people’s costs. On the other hand, I was happy that no one was asking me this question which I was tired of hearing “Why are you so silent?”. And I couldn’t understand that what they were doing were abusing me. In short, they are the world’s most boring dumb losers. I tried to make friendship with them for the entire four years, but they were not ready to consider me as a friend, and all they needed was a doormat. After all these, they were trying to fraud me with a stupid bitch. If they had any brains with them, instead of torturing me, they would have made the environment conducive for it. Instead, they wanted to dominate me, and that’s not how it works.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep