Peace

Some years ago, I liked fun, and I was full of it. That was one of my weakness people were taking advantage of. As time passed, I understood the fact that not everyone deserves to see that side of me. Façade is better. I wouldn’t have faced any problems, If I was the way I was. Just cold. Instead, I shared my joy with people who were not deserving it, and I learned my lessons the hard way. Now, my former self is gone, and all I have is this dead, neutral person. Is it wrong to be this way? I feel so much peace now. Without saying a word to impress others, just keeping my peace. There is no need to try hard to act this way, I have already become like this, shedding all those past. I used to be this way, but then people wanted me to change, and I was opening my gates wide open, a huge mistake. As years went by, I became them, and they became me, but I was there a long time ago. It’s just that some people didn’t like the peace I was enjoying.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep