God

I wasn’t unhappy when she rejected me, I was relieved. But they were never ready to let me go, so they haunted me like ghosts. When she said no, I was happy that it is over and also with the fact that I can move on from now on. What they did afterwards was playing mind games, creating doubts in me, otherwise I never had any problem letting her go. I wish God had found me then. I never knew at that time that God can turn things around and reveal who they really are.

There was no passion in it, it was like a chore for me. I knew nothing about her, I haven’t seen her properly, I never heard her voice, I don’t even know a single quality of her, then why should I chase someone like that? I wasn’t that desperate. Still, they manipulated me to search for an answer through other ways. The ways that disappear when God comes to the scene. Cowardly ways.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep