Healing


A few years back, I had no idea about what to do with my life. Then I started praying, and slowly, moved like a tortoise, taking each step without caring about how fast the world is moving. Before I started praying, I used to get overwhelmed and anxious about my future, but everything changed when God entered into my life, I started to take one hour at a time instead of one day at a time. That step changed my life in miraculous ways. Then it grew, one hour became two, then to three and went up as days passed and God continued to help me until I was fit to sit on the driver seat. Now, I’m driving my vehicle even though there are small hiccups, but I can manage that.

I was a lost kid, wandering in the wild not knowing what to do, but God found me, and from then on, I started to change, my wounds started to heal, gained new perspectives to life, and my life was never the same. What would have happened if that didn’t happen? I would have distracted myself from all the hurt and lived like there was nothing wrong with my life, and one day I would have collapsed. Luckily, that didn’t happen, and I don’t feel heavy as my life used to be.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep