Magic won't work!


They thought they can do anything with magic, and that’s where they lost completely. My parents used to say, things will happen when its time, I didn’t understand that completely then. I don’t say that there is no truth in it, but my enemies are trying to make things happen by rewiring my brain whenever it comes necessary, and for that they are using magic, the kind of magic that involve making the air around me toxic, and worms that injects poison more to your mind than your body. A few years back, I used to believe that these thoughts are from my mind and danced according to their wants, but now, these things no longer work, and I know they are frustrated, for they are lost inside their own paradox. Now, the only option they got left is to accept the situation that there is no way out and move on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep