Memories

When you stepped out of that room, I was there in the canoe waiting for you, invisible, looking at you, and I was waiting for you to get in. As you took every step forward, something was flowing through me and I never felt that way in my entire life. I was feeling some kind of higher state, and it was beyond words. When you sat in the canoe, I was sitting opposite to you watching your reactions on seeing the nature around us. I wanted to freeze that moment and come closer to you, but I never had the mind to disturb that beautiful moment. And we were making memories, I was looking at you, and sometimes I felt like our eyes met each other. What if you knew I was there looking at you, and you were pretending I was not there. Like that, we travelled so far, and those memories are the beautiful moments of my life. And everyday I row my canoe to the front of that room, waiting for you, and all you need to do is close your eyes, and open that door.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep