A warning to my past!

My doors will be closed, always, for certain people. It doesn’t matter whatever stories you stitch up. Everything that happened to me is real, all the hurt, the scars. So please, get out of my life. That’s all I’m asking. Don’t haunt me, I want to live my life, at least from now on.

If it was one or two years back, I would have believed everything you are whispering to me, like it was because of my intelligence, but now, I have outgrown it. Old techniques or newer techniques, my doors will always be closed.


I can do this by talking in your language by using abusive words, but I’m not doing that. I want you to understand what I’m talking about. There is no way anything related to my past can get into my life now. Your roles are over in my life unless you want to fight me. And it won’t work out for you, you are going to lose.


I’m not telling anything else, all I’m asking you is to live your life well and let others live in peace. Mind your own business. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep