TRAP?

I entered that room, lost in my own world, with no idea of what’s happening around me. They picked me up from my home under some false pretext, and I never saw what their real intentions were. I trusted them so blindly. At first all of us were together, then one after another everyone started to disappear except one person. I never tried to explore the reason for that, and the odd thing is that when we are together, sparks fly between us. When I looked around the room, I saw one camera watching us. We were hurling abuses at each other like normal times, and I never questioned why we were being made to wait for such a long time. So, what happened on that day? What if it was a trap set for me?

The amount of time they spent on us, it’s suspicious. Why would they make us wait for such a long time? What if they were preparing their knife to stab from behind?

I never gained anything from that day like they promised when they took me from home. Why would they do this to me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep