Goodbye

I was running, riding horses, shooting arrows, and doing all sorts of things, before I fell deep into the ground. There, I found no one besides myself, and I think I stayed there for too long. But, one night during my stay, the ground below me started to lift up taking me with it. I sat there silently witnessing the beauty around me, seeing different worlds on my journey upwards. Some were saying farewell to me, and I could see it in their eyes. We wanted to hug each other, but there was no time left with us, and all we could do was nod. I hope someday their ground also lifts them up. Then I felt the sunlight, finding its way to me, the wind washing the dust off me, and I looked down, teary eyed saying goodbye to all the wonders I have found deep down below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep