Canoe

I wanted to move, but I couldn’t. Because, the weight was too heavy. So, I took the only option I had. I jumped into a canoe, threw away my paddle, and looked into the sky. The clouds were moving, and I just kept looking at them. Seasons changed, rain came, but it didn’t sink my canoe. I wanted to sit back and watch where I’m going, but this was all I could do, and I’m hoping that this heaviness doesn’t affect my journey for long. Sometimes, the birds find shelter in this canoe, and they talk to me about the things happening around the world. Right now, they are the only ones who care about me. As I float through these waters, I feel some relief, maybe I will get better with time. Until then, I will just keep floating. What if this canoe takes me to somewhere magical. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep