Someday..

What did I do to deserve this? Maybe, too much belief in fairy tales. I was peaceful in my own little world, and I saw goodness in everyone I met until someone shaked that belief. It could be a wake up call from God. I don’t think I can undo the damage they have done to me, but I’m still trying and holding on to the hope that some day my wounds will heal. I know I’m asking too much from myself, still, I’m doing it. What else can I do?


The wounds are still very ripe to the point that sometimes I wish I could rip my heart out of my body and place it in a safe to get some relief from the heaviness I’m feeling. Move on is all anyone can say, but they can’t stop touching those wounds. They are still aiming at me with poison in their words, and each time I have to go through severe pain to take those arrow heads from my body.



Would they have survived if they went through the same situation as me? But, I know that someday life will make them understand how it was for me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep