I can see fear

I was a kid at that time, and I needed guidance, instead they left. Nobody taught me anything, and I had to discover everything by myself. No one asked me how was your day? Everyday I confronted new demons, and each day I went home like a king only to be on the battlefield the next day.  And it went on for a long time, and this became my new normal.

Countless battles and scars, only I’m aware of.

Each day, I had to pick myself up from the mud to survive, to keep breathing. Nobody knew what was going on, and I kept my mask so skilfully. The demons never ceased to come, they just levelled up to face the evolving mindset of mine. 

Now I know one thing for sure, they are getting tired, their feet are trembling, they are unsure of their actions and its consequences. I can see fear in their eyes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep