App

 I think there must be an app for people like me to have a sleepover to enjoy all the freedom of single life and at the same time know what married people goes through, all the bodily pleasures without missing out on life. It's a matter of perspectives, not everyone will understand. But I respect other people's way of life here, committing to each other till death do apart, bound by love, of course, otherwise what's the point. The one flaw I found in it is many get married just because they want someone to look after when they are old, they can just hire a home nurse, here, they don't have to pay. What a shame. Another thing I want to be honest, there is no surety that both of them will make it till the end to be a servant to another. #Truth is bitter.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep