DESIRE

Desire, the word that lost relevance in my life. Is that a problem or the door to freedom? Before that word disappeared from my life, I had no time for anything, but now, it feels like there is only time. Nobody can take anything away from me, for there is nothing with me except this body of mine. One day I'm going to let go of it too. We entered this world with nothing and will leave the same way, right? Will anyone miss me, when I'm gone? I guess I have to find it out on my own. Would I get to live in anyone's memory? I don't think so, maybe a few days or some matter of hours. Then I will sit on the wall smiling, waiting for my next assignment. People around me are not aware of these little things, and they are working two third of their day doing some horrible, repetitive work, and they are repeating this till the age of retirement, then they start to realize what really mattered and what not. Still they won't correct their wrongs with the next generation, and they believe this is how everyone should live, but deep inside they know there was a better way of how things should have been.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep