Wraith

Somebody is knocking on my door. Who would that be? I don’t want to open it. Who knows what it is, it could be a wraith, for I’m hearing her whispers all around me. What does she want? My blood? She is urging me to open the doors. There was a time when I used to open my doors for such wretched creatures, not anymore. She might be planning to play the next trick from her repertoire, for playing victim, to get some relief from what she has done. Maybe her past actions are haunting her and giving sleepless nights, and the funny thing about that is no matter how much she tries to get over that, it will continue to torture her for the rest of her life, and there is no escaping it. The sooner she realises it, the better for her. Deep inside, she knows these facts, then why is she knocking on my door? Maybe she wants to get me to play my evil side, so she can be the victim and get some comfort knowing that she tried to make things right, but that’s where the twist comes, she would get nothing from me except silence, for that is all she deserves. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep