Two things in order

My phone is ringing, and it’s been ringing for hours. When it first rang, I was on the verge of sleep, and I was too tired to pick it up. Then I woke up after hours, and it was still ringing. I got on my feet and rushed to the phone, but I couldn’t speak, and I could not hear the person on the other side either. I couldn’t figure out what’s happening, and I tried to fix my phone, but nothing was happening. Then I started asking questions like where am I? Why I’m I using the phone I threw away years before? Then I looked behind me, and I saw someone which I couldn’t believe, someone from the past. I don’t know what to say. Was it creepy? Normally, I should be afraid of what I have seen, but I’m not. I don’t know why I’m not freaking out, and instead of losing my consciousness or running for my life, I talked to her, but she didn’t respond, instead she showed me the way to some place far away, and to get there, I need to start doing two things in order: cry and then smile. After telling me this without speaking anything, she faded away into the greenery around me. As I stood there contemplating the events that happened, the door to that magical place showed up, and as I said I can’t move on without doing those two things. So, I’m getting ready to see what’s behind that door and I expect it to be the best.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep