Memories

It has been two days, and my stomach is grumbling. I don’t know what to do. Staying here for long will cause me death, but outside of here, there is a fifty percent chance of survival. When I leave here, I will be saying farewell to all of the things here. The waterfall, the caves, the greenery, and it’s heartbreaking. Sometimes, I think about the purpose of needing food for survival, if we were just designed without it, this life would have been much better. It could be a meaningless thought, but when I ponder on it, there is a point in it. I don’t have to depend on anything for survival, and I can live the way I want it. 

Everything was different two days ago, there was enough food, and this was heaven. Then this fire happened, and everything burned with it. The greenery which I enjoyed a lot is no longer here, it’s all burned to ashes. I don’t know the cause of the fire, it could be natural or man-made. 


I need to find a new home, where I can live and not just survive. It could be a long walk to that point for I don’t know the extent of the fire. The only thing which I’m able to carry with me is the memories which I had here. The friends I found here. I can still hear the whispers of them saying goodbye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep