The whispers

Something is calling me, I can hear them. The whispers are getting louder, and they are asking me to do things. I don’t know what’s happening to me. I just want everything to stop. Is this a dream? If it is one, I need to wake up now.

I can see distant lights, and they are blinking. I want to scream, but I can’t. It’s like I’m frozen from head to toe, and all I could do is feel the eerily atmosphere around me. The whispers are getting louder, and they are telling me something which I couldn’t quite comprehend. I want to ask them, to get more clarity on what they are saying, but all I could do is move my eyes sideways. Then, in a desperate attempt, I conjured up all my strength, and screamed. I woke up. My heart was beating faster than ever, and I was sweating. I looked around, and this time the lights are steady, and they are not blinking. I focused on the dream, it’s contents, before everything fades away from my memory. While reliving the dream, I concentrated on the whispers, and suddenly I decrypted something, and it was “ you should smile more often”. At that moment, I started to smile, and outside I could see the crescent moon smiling back at me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep