To the clouds and endless sky

I wanted to jump, to find out what’s on the other side. I was desperate to know the life out there which was always alien to me. Sometimes, I wished to be one among them, for I was alone out where I was standing. The things they laugh about, the way of their talking, everything made me curious. So, I took two steps back and leaped forward without knowing the depths I’m falling into. I never wanted to be where I stayed, for I always felt I was alone. So, I fell,  closing my wings only to be damaged in every way. When I was there, I saw how they work and all the crap they talk about. It was all meaningless. I jumped from that place to here only to find myself alone than I was up there. I never tried to lift off, for I had hope that someday I’m going to erase the loneliness I felt. So I made compromises, became who I’m not, only to blend in with the rest, and in that process I lost myself. I looked around me, and there was nothing but filth. So, I just stopped trying, and found myself again. Now, nothing is holding me back to be myself. Maybe I’m designed that way, to be the odd one, and now I don’t want to blend in. All I want to do is flap my wings and launch into new heights. No one wants me here, neither do I have any desire to be one among them. There is an open sky out there waiting for me, and the clouds are calling to me, and I lift off to the clouds and the endless sky.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep