I will be ready

Restaurant RT 336. This is what now this restaurant is called. People are lining up to make their order. Everyone with one person space between them. It’s all quiet, no one is bickering like it was before. Those times when we had real people running the restaurant, it’s all gone. Now, all that remains are machines. This place is fully watched, not by humans, by the machines. No one has any freedom. No one knows how they took over, they are everywhere watching every movement we make. They are getting intelligent just by observing us every passing day. There is nothing we can do about it. 

If the people who made these things have known this before, they wouldn’t have made them in the first place. But, everyone was arguing at that time how these things could better our lives, and the most important thing is that they ignored every warning. Some people then saw this coming, and no one was willing to hear it. Now, this is our life. Slaves to the machines.


Machines are testing every human, their IQ, their health, and every activity they involve. There are times, people are killed for having high IQ. Of course, they don’t want to go back to those times, when they were just an imagination of someone’s mind. Now, countries don’t exist, there are no borders. People exist just because they need someone to do the things they can’t do.


It’s a memory of when we had the privacy to walk the beaches, sit at the parks without a care in the world. Now, who gets to live depends on the will of the machines. They don’t want a strain in their resources. For that, the solution they found is elimination. Now, everything in the world happens just as a computer program. The useless are dumped. Lucky ones remain, only the machines can’t find a threat.


I’m right here in the C302, it’s just a seat for taking a sip of coffee. I want to think about how to beat these lifeless objects. But, I can’t . They planted a chip in my brain when these things took control. 


But, I believe in God. That’s the only hope I have. One mistake by these things, that’s what I’m counting on. I know the odds are not in my favor. That’s where God comes in, and I’m sure when the time comes, I will be ready.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep