Who is she?

They are still trying to keep me in a circle, why? According to information they provided, the pictures I have seen, she is somebody's wife, mother of two children, she has a family to run by, and what is she doing here as a ghost haunting me? What does she think of herself? One day, someone who I thought to be my friend asked me this question, like there is no other women in this world? 

Such devious planning, what did she thought I will go to her current place now, and rent a house, and wait for her from morning to evening? She needs to grow up, even these things never even happen in movies. Just look at my life, I don't even think of her not even a single time unless someone deliberately plant it. When I was in that rented home, there was not even an autorickshaw to remind me of her. 

I'm talking facts here, not the type of these are facts type. This is how life is.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep