Pain

When you get hurt, you should cry. I was suppressing my feelings since the age I could remember, I was swallowing it all down. What if I had cried whenever I felt like crying, instead I stop my breathing, and just move on. But recently when I started crying, I noticed something, I’m beginning to feel change, the places where I stayed mute, I began to react. What if I had done it earlier, I wouldn’t be even this person, it took a good amount of crying to get where I’m today. People think I’m different, because I’m growing up, I’m realising the toxic patterns I once ignored, and I don’t want to go back. That would be a lie, I want to go back where I smiled from within and it was visible outside, but that’s impossible. Pain changes people.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep