Dream

One morning someone came to my room in the morning lift me up by just pulling my legs, and tried to do something, possibly slam on the ground, a death without evidence, no one would know how I died, one morning I just drop dead on the floor, no explanation at all. 

I believe he was in his uniform, but he seemed darker than I have seen before and a lot taller. Luckily, I chanted my heart out, and somehow kept my body in my bed, I couldn’t see his face when he pulled me up because I was chanting with my eyes closed. After he left, I could still feel the stretch he caused on my leg muscles. It all felt like a dream, but the stretch was real, I could feel it below my hips. Maybe he was invisible, otherwise how would he get away after attempting such a thing. But what I don’t understand is that the door was locked, but I saw him staring at me with the open door, he looked different like I saw a body from the morgue. And when everything was over, the door was still locked, but the stretches were real.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep