Later.

Why didn’t I seek revenge? Because I never knew the whole story, what if I do something I later regret, and blame myself for the rest of my life. So, I prayed and let go, and left the rest to God, that’s the only way I could win at that time. At least I get the rest of my life to live peacefully. But one day when I’m powerful enough, I wanted to read her mind to know was it all a bluff and then decide. Just like they talked inside my mind without my permission, I knew that was possible. Then I moved on leaving everything on the past, I lived on the present, never tried to know I was fooled or even murdered, because I knew I gave it everything I had, and tried my best and never hated myself for anything I did, my mind was peaceful. That’s why even though my life is ruined, I still smile, because I don’t carry any baggage from the past nor the hatred towards anyone. People think I carry some kind of grudge towards everyone, but the fact is that I don’t even think about anyone, my life is so wonderful every minute, I’m always joyful, swimming in my favourite music, sometimes shedding a few tears, and after a few minutes I’m alive like I’m new. My story wasn’t so bad and still many more chapters to come, and the biggest thing I love myself, always working on myself even though the odds were not on my favour. So, I’m looking forward to my future, to uncover my rest of the journey, to get closure if it’s possible, I want to know the whole story. Then I will be paying a visit to everyone who misses me. Then say Daddy’s back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep