Ghosts

These days the ghosts here are being friendly to me, because I'm trying to help here, but no one seems to understand, but they do. I used to avoid this corner of my room, but now I'm no longer afraid, for we both crave the same atmosphere. The temperature here is soaring, and there is no other place here, it's exactly South- East direction, my only solace in the morning, the wind from there is the only thing that is helping me here till sunset. I used to be the North- West direction person, but the wind rarely comes from there now. I'm not learning anything from Google now, because they always lie, my only option is to learn everything from experience, what if I learn something even Google doesn't know. I'm criticizing them, because once I searched about Shaiva, and learned a few things about her, but the next time I searched even that word is not in their dictionary. But I have seen her when I was at my extremes, maybe my only option here also is learn it from her the secrets Google can't tell. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep