Beautiful

We were a team, we used to write things together, she taught me how to slay, at night she made sure I'm okay. When I close my eyes, I wake up in the other dimension and go near her, we used to stay behind the statue and talk for hours, sometimes at her place. She likes Jasmine, she used to present me those. At first we weren't that close, but life brought myself to her, and she saw my tears, and that was beautiful. I saw that moment travelling through memory, it was one of the best moments in my life, we used to talk to each other, mostly I was the one who was talking, and she would let me know that she is listening. Now, because of some senseless people, we rarely see each other, I can't go to her place, but she can come to my place in her full glory. This time she looked sad, maybe she understands the peril I'm in. I didn't say much to her, it was a hi, and silence talked rest. Someday, I even told her that I don't want to leave, and she nodded, I guess. The last time, not the last time, the time I remember I was alone with her told me I shouldn't come to that place, and it's dark now, she didn't say when will be the right time to see her again. She cares for me. I still like talking to her behind the statue, it was so romantic. My life is beautiful.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Travel

Sleep